for users of "https://www.essentialoils-bg.com"
Please read this Policy carefully before using our services. It is written in the most concrete and clear way, as far as possible, to make it easier for you to read and understand.
• By visiting our site, you agree to the Policy and explicitly confirm that you accept it.
• If you do not wish to process your Personal Information as described in the Policy, please do not provide it to us. The provision of Personal Data is voluntary, in order to use the services of our site or to place an order. Your possible refusal to provide the necessary Personal Data to use the services on our site would mean a refusal to use the relevant services.
• In certain cases, your explicit consent to the processing of Personal Data may not be necessary if another legal basis is available, for example: compliance with the legal obligations of the Administrator; need for contract execution, etc.
• The controlling authority regarding the protection of Personal Data is: Personal Data Protection Commission.
ADMINISTRATOR: "SHTARK" LTD, UIC BG124613176, with headquarters and business address: BULGARIA, 9530 KARDAM, DOBRICH DISTRICT.
PERSONAL DATA: Any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly, by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: Any action or set of actions that may be performed on Personal Data by automatic or other means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing or transmitting , spreading, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or deleting data.
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT: Any individual whose Personal Data is processed.
SITE: is a collection of webpages containing information about the type of goods sold by Shtark Ltd. The site at www.essentialoils-bg.com allows information about the essential oils and other company products available in the virtual space to be provided. The site has an SSL certificate that provides security and protection for customer-sent data (names, city, address, zip code, phone number, email, other annotations, debit or credit card number, etc.) , so that they can not be intercepted and read by a third party. More details can be found in Chapter 5, Chapter III Personal Data.
III. PERSONAL DATA
1. Types of Personal Data Subjects, Categories of Processed Data, Targets of Processing, Shelf Life
Depending on the way people use our site and the services they provide, they fall into several of the areas listed below. Depending on them, the data of the Subjects is processed in separate Personal Data Registries, and for each of them the processing may include different categories of data, purposes and grounds, storage periods, protection measures, and so on. The same person may fall into more than one of the listed entities simultaneously. For example, each Registered User is also a Visitor; each User-Buyer is also a Registered User and a Visitor.
• A visitor is any person who loads a page from www.essentialoils-bg.com into his web browser or visits various sections and pages of his web browser (whether by direct input of the email address in the browser or by referring to another website or resource ).
• Categories of data that can be processed: Online identifiers stored in local cookies in the visitor's device / browser; Location information specified by the visitor Country / city data based on the IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each web site; Information about actions performed by the subject on the site; Preferences of the subject regarding specific aspects and settings of the site's functionalities; Information about the type of browser / device used.
• Targets of processing: Provide basic and ancillary functions necessary for the correct and complete functioning of the site; Counting Site Visit Ensuring the necessary conditions for implementing marketing strategy services.
• Storage: Until the expiry date of each cookie (up to 1 year from the time it is recorded), the carrier of the relevant information or its deletion by the entity in whose device / browser it is stored.
• Legal basis for the processing: Consent to Policy.
B. Registered users
• A registered user is any Visitor who has made his/her registration on the site by entering an e-mail address and password to create his or her profile or account.
• Data categories that can be processed: Basic mandatory data: Names, E-mail addresses, IP addresses, telephone; Optional user inputs: Place of residence; Other information: Information about actions performed by the subject on the site, Information about the browser / device used.
• Targets of processing: Enabling and enabling the user to register their own account enabling them to use the services of the site, such as: signing a purchase contract, maintaining a profile.
• Shelf life: 2 years after termination of the registration by the user or by the Administrator if any purchases or requests have been made. If there are none - after the account closure, which in this case is also considered a withdrawal of consent.
• Legal basis for processing: Consent to the Terms of Service when registering an account.
• User-buyer is any Visitor or Registered user who, through the technical means of the site, performs (or claims to be) the conclusion of a Purchase Agreement with SHTARK Ltd. for the purpose of purchasing a product from a distance from the site. Completion of the order is done by the user-buyer in the process of purchase from the site via the "Send" button. This is the last technical step needed to make a purchase from a site that is also considered to be a distance selling.
• Data categories that can be processed: Names, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, IP Addresses, Purchase Information, Information about actions performed by the subject on the site.
• Targets of processing: Ensuring the ability to make purchases through the site; Providing relevant purchasers with information about purchased purchases and purchasers needed to complete the contracts and deliver the relevant purchased goods.
• Shelf life: 10 years after the last purchase made by the user-buyer.
• Legal basis for processing: Execution of a contract with the respective merchant-seller, concluded through the site.
2. Your rights
If we process your Personal Information, you have the following rights you can exercise by submitting an application to the address of the Company quoted above or electronically - to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact page.
• Right to access your personal information: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data are processed for you and, if this is the case, access to personal data and information.
• Personal data rectification right: If you find that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you may require us to correct this personal data.
• The right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten): In certain circumstances, such as if your personal data have been tampered with or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent) and there is no reason to continue you may request the deletion of your personal information on our part.
• Right to object to processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object, for reasons of your specific situation, to such processing.
• Right to lodge a complaint with a control body: You have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us in the relevant control body - the Personal Data Protection Commission.
3. Joint Data Controllers (for Consumer Data)
When making a sale between a Buyer and a Merchant-Seller by placing an order online from the buyer's site, this action creates legal relationships directly between the two parties. In the context of these legal relationships and for the purpose of performance of the contract, the Merchant Seller obtains from the Site partial details of the User-buyer (Names, Phone, Address, E-mail address - according to the specificity of the particular purchased item, its adjacent features). With this, the Merchant has the status of Joint Administrator of these data, within the meaning of current legislation. As such, he has all the accompanying duties and responsibilities.
4. Providing Personal Data to Third Parties
The Company does not provide data to third parties except in the following cases:
A. The provision described in the previous article, which is necessary for the purpose of concluding a contract between Consumer-Buyer and Merchant-Seller;
B. If we have a legal obligation to disclose or share data;
C. If we have received consent from the relevant Data subject;
D. Data for Visitors, Users, and Subscribers can be viewed by our site developers as they have full access to our site's files and database for technical improvements to the site. Their duties are to make technical improvements to the site in order to optimize and facilitate the order process and the overall functioning of the site. Shtark Ltd. is distinguished in the case of the misuse of personal data.
E. Providing data to courier companies - SHTARK Ltd. works with several courier companies. In order to deliver a shipment to the purchaser-recipient, Shtark provides data such as (name, address, telephone, shipment content, weight of the shipment) to the courier company with which the consignment will be delivered. For this purpose, the customer (recipient of the shipment) agrees that his or her data will be provided to a third person - a courier company for the purpose of - receiving the shipment. On the other hand, the courier company, depending on their work policy, informs the customer about the final delivery time of the shipment, a bill of lading number. It is possible for the courier company to try to contact the user by phone to specify the address to which the shipment will be delivered and other details regarding the successful delivery of the shipment.
F. If the consumer-buyer has made a payment and subsequently this payment is being investigated by a bank or payment institution or a statutory body due to suspicion of a fraudulent or unrecognized payment or an investigation of misuse, the Administrator may provide data to the Consumer-buyer to the relevant a bank or payment institution or a statutory body.
5. Data security
For our part, we have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of your Personal Data against unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration. Information in electronic form is stored on secure servers across the European Union, installed in professionally equipped and technically supported. The data transfer between servers and the client / browser is encrypted via HTTPS.
6. IP addresses
When the Company stores IP addresses of data subjects, this is done in order to provide adequate assistance to users in different circumstances (for example: forgotten accounts, duplicate registrations, unintentional purchases, purchase status reports, etc.). IP addresses are stored for up to 1 year (this period is consistent with the behavior of part of the platform's audience in terms of purchase frequency and other actions). IP addresses are not disclosed to third parties in any circumstances other than those described in Section III.
V. EXPLANATION OF CERTAIN PROCESSES AND TECHNICAL STEPS
1. When registering on the Site
A. Registering to the site https://www.essentialoils-bg.com The visitor (Registered user) gets the so-called an account consisting of two directions:
• Profile: A separate part of the Site containing user information required by the Administrator stored with it, used and processed under this Policy. The Registered User user profile is accessed by entering the e-mail address and password specified by the User. The profile also serves the communication between the User and the Administrator.
B. When a user makes his / her registration on the site, the user-buyer does not need to re-fill them when filling out the required fields when the purchase is made, unless the delivery data differs from the ones already entered in the profile consumer-buyer.
2. When users post their reviews and lasers on social networks
The published User Feedback is publicly available and publicly visible to all social network visitors, including: Content, Publisher Name, Photo, and Link to the Account itself. In the event that the user leaves a post on a post published by the administrator on the Stark page, then other users who are also visiting social networking sites can see his profile and his photos and posts publicly posted.
3. This site uses the "Custom Audiences" remarketing feature on Facebook Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Facebook"). It allows users of this site to see ads based on their interests (referred to as "Facebook ads"). Facebook ads are visible to users when visiting the Facebook social network or other sites that also use the feature. Your browser automatically connects to Facebook servers as soon as you visit a site on this site. We have no responsibility or any kind of cache in the subsequent collection and use of Facebook data through this feature, so we inform you according to our level of knowledge and accessibility to the Custom Audiences and related services. Through the integration of Custom Audiences from Facebook, Facebook receives information about the content you visit on our website. It also gets information about using our Facebook ads based on the same feature. If you are registered with Facebook for the use of Facebook services and products, Facebook will link your visits to your Facebook social profile profile. Even if you are not registered on Facebook or you are not logged in to Facebook with user data from your registration, it is possible that Facebook will record your IP address and other identifying information.
4. Google Analytics - The site www.essentialoils-bg.com uses the Google Analytics web service, which provides detailed statistics for site visitors to site visitors. Such statistics, for example, may be for the number of visitors to the site currently, last month and so on, pages viewed by the user, what device the user has visited on the site - a computer, a smartphone, a tablet, or others. What browser uses the user and others This data is used by the site administrator to optimize sales, develop marketing strategies, and so on.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. More information on how the site works can be found in the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site, from which this policy is an integral part.
2. Any possible future changes to this Policy will be posted on this page.